Friday, November 19, 2004

Change of mind, or what's left of it..

I've decided to take my blog in a completely different direction. It's no longer going to be the usual "Rant Page" one finds so pervasive in the "Blogosphere", but rather a bunch of brain droppings that collect as my life has changed in that I am currently living in San Diego bay on a boat. The owner is my best friend (Name witheld for privacy) who has bailed me out so many times in the past that one wonders at how a single individual could possibly have so much patience.

I'm going to attempt to update this regulary, as so many folks who start blogs tell themselves, so we will all see how serious I am about my life's direction...think of it as a thermometer for my ambition, but in the process I can only hope that SOMEBODY gets something usefull out of it, if only a couple of laughs at the follies of an old man stuck in the self created hole clawing his way into the flow of "real life".

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home